Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / 3D Modeler and Animator Needed for World War 2 Game (as in a new team member)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2005 03:09 Edited at: 12th Jun 2005 04:15
I need a Modeler and Animator for a World War 2 Assault Force (Restarted in DBPro). If I could I would pay you, but I can't now. If, however, this game is really good and goes commercal as I hope, you will get some of the profit. For more information e-mail me at cjrwin94@comcast.net. For Game Screenshots go to http://www.geocities.com/darkbasicgames

World War 2 Assault Force
Get the Beta at www.geocities.com\darkbasicgames
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2005 03:49
Please post more in your team request. Also, be sure to read the stickies at the top of this board about recruiting 3D modelers.

It might also be a good idea to post some of your screenshots from your website to grab peoples attention.

As a rule, we don't allow team requests unless some progress has been shown. Since you have some progress, just post it so people don't get on your tail. In the future, the best place to make a post like this would be in the W.I.P forum. If you'd like, I can move it there for you.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly Yellow)
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2005 03:57
Ok, please move it to the WIP forum. I'll put a link for the website in the post and update the screenshots.

Get the Beta at www.geocities.com\darkbasicgames
Cellbloc Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2005 03:57 Edited at: 12th Jun 2005 04:00
Yeah, he does have something on the http://www.geocities.com/darkbasicgames/ web site.

-This...is my boomstick!
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2005 05:13
Is anyone interested?

More info at www.geocities.com\darkbasicgames

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:20:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:20:09