Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Please help with x loading and x lightmap file loading into db pro? :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I made the 3D scene with cartshop4 and exported it in x format...it makes 2 files... regular.x file and regular_lm.x file...one holds the objects while the other one im supposedly supposed to hold the light mapping coordinates.....but DBPro wont load the regular_lm.x file..DBPro says it Could not load 3D object...

Therefore how am i supposed to ghost the regular_lm.x file onto the regular.x file if it cannot even load...whats going wrong with it? grrr here are the codes i use so you can see...its my main program code....without the regular_lm.x trying to be loaded....and the source code of the regular_lm.x file that i cannot load...i can never load the light mapped files onto DBPro to ghost them onto the regular one.. im sad... ahah..so check them out and tell me what you think or some advice or solutions....id be eternally grateful...thank you.

DBPro program code

And the light mapped.x file... the one i cant load! i can never load any of them to ghost onto the regular.x file. help! ahha
James Morgan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2005 22:47
It doesnt look like you are trying to load it in that first snippet.
You are making a sphere as object 2, then loading the city as object one. In this case you need to load the _lm.x file as object 3:

This is presuming that the city.x was the object created in cartshop4. Also make sure you always position the lm object EXACTLY where the main object is positioned.

James

Hello!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 21:24:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 21:24:07