Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Very simple If statement will not work (DBP)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,

This has been killing me and I'm starting to think it's something other than my code that is causing the problem.

I have a call to a function like so

This calls the action function which is the following

At this point, what is inside the IF statement isn't important I just can't seem to get in to it. When I run the code the screen prints 1,1 leading me to believe that which_key = 1 and state = 1.

So why will it not execute the statements inside the IF / ENDIF? I've tried replacing the print statement with an END so the program would terminate, but it never seems to reach that point.

Any ideas?
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2005 06:17
Not entirly sure of the problem ...but "end function" should be one word... "endfunction"

Emperor Baal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2005 06:20 Edited at: 13th Jun 2005 06:21
maybe its the typo:

which_key

cannon
Years of Service
User Offline
Sweet God!

You have no idea how many hours I wasted on this. Thank you Emperor Baal. Hopefully in the future I will be able to tell the difference between an "h" and a "k". I Guess that's the downfall of not having to declare all your variables.

Thank you.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 21:25:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 21:25:49