Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Error Message - image can't be found

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello there

Im currently working my way through the FPS tutorial on darkbasic.com. Eventually, i came to the "How to move a object on a Matrix" Tutorial. (Great tutorials, by the way) Then, when i had written it all in, i ran the program. Then, the following happened: The matrix appeared, with the grass texture on it. But the sphere were non-textured. I dont know if it was supposed to be that, but i werent, anyhow.

Error message: "Image can't be found on Line 53".

When i came back to the editor, the Loop-line was highlighted. I dont understand what i did wrong. I checked the Code over, and then again, but i couldnt find any wrongs.

I've added my(well, the) source. If you find the error and tells me about it, you would make my day
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2005 05:43
Your source isn't showing, use the code button instead in the main message window.

Anyway...image cannot be found probably means you have tried to load an image that doesn't exist where you said it was, or you have a typo in the name.

The compiler gets the highlighting wrong when it finds an error, go by the description, not the highlight.

BatVink
Ace Of Spades
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2005 06:56
check the image number, and the number where you reference the image, you may have slipped and typed the wrong numbers, this can often be a problem. Or, you might want to make sure the image file type is supported by db/p, try replacing it with a .bmp image and see if it works.

Don't look at me like that!
Anlino
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, thank's. I'll try that.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 23:21:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 23:21:08