Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Need help with DB Pro crashing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, im new to Dark Basic and my friend and I using Dark Basic Pro to create a game much like Shining Force, but we intend on making it multiplayer later on down the track. What ive started is the battle engine coding for the turns, ive also done the code for attacking and killing characters but that code isnt running at the moment so i could rule it out interfering with the turns code. The turns code is simple, sort an array based on the characters speed, fastest to lowest, at the end of each turn.

Once i added the code it started crashing so it must be in the snippet ive given you guys. It prints the array after its been sorted, then it crashes. Can you guys find anything wrong with the code? Thanks

OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jul 2005 05:31
Fine here - using 5.8?

George "Dubya" Bush says: 'I play AtomZ to keep my brain supple. Here it found be:http://www.nichkk.plus.com/'
http://spaces.msn.com/members/BouncyBrick/
The Pancake House
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, im going to try and test it a little more, how exactly do i find out what version im running? So far ive tried in the About and Help sections of the program and yet it doesnt have any dialog boxes to tell me.
The Pancake House
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, well ive determined that it crashes on this line here. Can anyone give me any indication as to why?For the rest of the code see the code snippet in my first post. Basically, if i REM that sorting code out, the program doesnt crash. It's completely mind-boggling! Coding in C# is really starting to appeal after the problems ive had with DBPro...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 23:23:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 23:23:06