Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / A New Undertaking: Cataclysm, a fantasy RPG

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Title: Cataclysm
Info: A third-person 3D RPG; you have five distinctive characters to choose from that each play a role in the story. Whom you select changes your perspective of the events taking place. World is Old-Age (medieval and lush) and full of breathtaking sights. There are side-quests, mini-games and beautiful musical compositions (by me, which I will proudly display later)

This 3D RPG is faaaaar from completion (seeing as I'm still waiting on the software!), but I wanted to get the word out there that there's a game on the rise with a destiny to be wonderful.

I know this because the ideas have been in my head for a good seven years and have developed into a full-fledged epic which I'm pouring my heart and soul into. I've already created an outline of the game, a script, and a good chunk of the musical themes.

There's not much to see yet. All I have to show for it so far is a po-dunk site I made in about ten minutes...but there is SO MUCH MORe on the way! If anyone even cares, let me know...GO here for a tidbit taste of the game...http://www.geocities.com/sister_of_the_crows

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
humm.. so all what u did u made some logo? nothing else?!

Morning Online
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2005 16:20
read the stickies mate, some important points on what should be included in a WIP post

and welcome to the forums

Dom
Years of Service
User Offline
Welcome to the forums, but really this isn't a good way to introduce yourself. Please, PLEASE do not post a WIP until you have something to show (Something more than a logo mind...) screenshots, videos wouldn't go a miss!

Formerly Saberdude --DFStudios--
The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2005 20:45
I'm so sick of these newbs always posting nothing on here... Why don't you stop talking about how your game is better than everybody elses, and actually make it. Then some poeple will care.
Drew Cameron
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2005 21:19
Go 'The crazy'!!!

Katie Holmes does not endorse D&C or Drew Cameron.
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2005 22:03
Katie Holmes couldn't have set it better.

Need a team? No noob bullshit, visit http://www.teamrequest.com
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2005 00:11
back off lil dudes you'll scare 'em off, tip crow dude/dudette always read the stickies, you will find out to avoid the hassle of flaming, this does fit under the rules of the forum, if you don't post an ingame screenshot soon, a mod will lock this thread, and well knowing people, they'll flame, look its already started, and well never ever say anything that implies that the game is 'great' because well people always want to judge for themselves, and well that gets on peoples nerves, its like me making a new thread about Abeyance, come look at this great WIP with an exciting storyline and will keep you hooked onto it for hours yadayada then post a logo saying nope haven't done much to the game, just loads of planning, leave these 'enticers' to the adverstisers and blurb makers, assuming the game will be everything you say it is (no matter how good you got it in your head, it all depends on your skill in making it)

The crazy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2005 00:14
Yeah, I guess I was pretty harsh... I'm just so tired of it.
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2005 02:24
me 2, I've lashed out too, no worries

Colonel Cool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2005 19:16
If he thinks his game as the story of a lifetime wait until he sees mine released. More screens please, the logo looks nice.

Ogre Software - RPGs and Tools Made In DBC
Current Game - Mystic I: Quest of A Lifetime
Current Tool - DarkTile V1.0

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:20:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:20:08