Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Dragon Ball Z: The Fate of Trunks (4 Images)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2005 22:11

-----Signature-----
http://tenshin.infinitydev.net -- Games Made: Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Fable, Master Chief, and more.
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2005 22:22
very nice looking, i saw this in the DBC disscusion and i must say it looks great, though i think you shuld tell everyone a bit more info about the game

"Well if she dies it'll teach her not to do it again..." - Me
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Aug 2005 23:15
Hey, looks nice How about some more info tho', so we know what we're seeing?

Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
love DBZ

damn i love that picture:

Yusaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 00:05
There's plenty of info at my website (sig).

-----Signature-----
http://tenshin.infinitydev.net -- Games Made: Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Fable, Master Chief, and more.
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 01:37
For the lazy ones like myself...

Quote: "
Game Information

Last Updated: August 11th, 2005 (Images, News) ::

The game has officially been named Dragon Ball Z: The Fate of Trunks. Also, the release date has been pushed back to winter instead of September so I don't have to wear myself out.

DBZ OG: Trunks is an open-ended RPG that is going to take place in Future Trunks' timeline after he defeats his time's Cell.

- This game is not for sale (I don't own any rights) and it's being made for free, because I love Dragon Ball!

- It's not a mod to any existing game, but a stand-alone game that can run on its own.

- There is no release date yet. It will be done when it's done. If I have to guess, I'd say late summer/early fall at best.

- It's being programmed in DarkBASIC Classic. I have been programming for four years with its language.

- Other tools I use are Paint Shop Pro and 3D Canvas Pro Lite.

- The entire world of the game will have no loading times at all. Everything will load up from the get-go so the game is as seamless as possible.

- Gamers will have the ability to customize the way Trunks looks.

- Gamers can choose to take a good path or a dark path. It's up to the gamer to decide if Trunks should be a bad guy or not.

- The story is also being written by other rabid Dragon Ball fans.

- The game features real-time weather and day/night cycles. One can save anywhere in the game by the push of a button.

- Insides of many buildings will be completely modeled in 3D.

- Gamers can buy, find, or make capsules with various items inside ranging from vehicles to couches. Said items can be placed anywhere in the game and will never disappear unless destroyed.

- There will be a card battle mini-game that gamers can play that allows them to battle against in-game opponents and win rare capsules and cash. Optionally, gamers can also create card decks and have a "virtual avatar" that gives a gamer a password to share with friends to battle that gamer's card deck.
"

Bestotr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 01:47
Whoa ... looks cool ...

i like DBZ, but why using trunks ? ... ok, im not very familiar with DBZ, only watched some of the first 120 episodes ...

But keep on doing ....

Next Games: Project Domino / A Racing Game / A FPS

Slayer93
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 05:16
I like DBZ. The game looks awesome! .

NARUTO IS THE NINJA.......not really

just changed my name from Christian Ang but I guess no one cares
Yusaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 08:55
It's an original story in the future Trunks timeline that was never written, so I got a very talented fanfic writer to do a story and it's pretty damn good.

-----Signature-----
gogetenk
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi ! I'm french and i speak english just a little... I'm a dragonball fan and your game looks good ! I have a DBZ game too, if you want to see him --> http://www.games-creator.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?t=5949&start=375 Thank you and goodbye ^^ !
Non Official Company Owner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2005 21:33
Yusaku don't you need a copyright from Atari to make a Dragon ball Z game?

Y wat' up
TDP Enterprises
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2005 20:44
probaly...but it still looks cool anyway, i like the art, it looks very dragon balls-ish.

“A lot of people approach risk as if it’s the enemy when it’s really fortune’s accomplice” - Sting“

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:25:53
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:25:53