Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / national service

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 00:25
ok i'm working on a game based upon this tv series called bad lads army. Its an adventure/rpg game and i've done quiet alot on it. I shall put screenshots of it soon and maybe a demo by december. I may need help on some of it so keep waiting
Alkaline
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 01:19
Dude if you havnt search the forums already you may notice with people writing 2 lines in the WIP forums and posting no demo, links or pictures typically get flammed

768 DDR pc3200||ATI 9600xt 256mb||330 GB hard drive||Amd XP 3000+
InDex v2.0
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 01:25 Edited at: 13th Aug 2005 01:25
dude... do you expect anyone to get excited about this at all?? if you saw a thread like this what would you say.. would it be "OMFG! l33t I cant wait to see it man!!" or, "Can we atleast hear something about it man??"

[edit]

read the stickies

"Well if she dies it'll teach her not to do it again..." - Me
soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 01:27
You should read this...

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=37738&b=8

and think about how you could improve. I don't really think anyone else needs to post here, we've seen it all before, let's just leave it.

When the power of love overcomes the love of the power... the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Bo**ocks to Blair
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 01:36
Newnz0rz alert. BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe BRe v

Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 01:42
wtf

"Well if she dies it'll teach her not to do it again..." - Me
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2005 07:18 Edited at: 13th Aug 2005 07:20
Quote: "ok i'm working on a game based upon this tv series called bad lads army. Its an adventure/rpg game and i've done quiet alot on it. I shall put screenshots of it soon and maybe a demo by december. I may need help on some of it so keep waiting"

And we're supposed to care about this becuase...?

If you can give a legit answer to that question, then not only will I give a rat's ass about your game, but I'll send it off to every newscaster in the continent. In Person.

Need a team? No noob bullshit, visit http://www.teamrequest.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:28:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:28:25