Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Ajtaji Winders-Now OpenSource

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2005 08:19
I am so sorry my job takes most of my free time since I started this project. The old thread is dead, so I\'m posting what I have done in this new thread.

The concept was to create a skinable realtime window system for fullscreen exclusive mode.

Here is the unchanged source since Jan or Feb.

Attached is the media to build the windows.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
erm, i think its have to b in "code snippets" doesent it?

anyway, i know some ppls that might b interest about this "skinable realtieme window system".. ill try to bring few over here..

Cryptoman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Aug 2005 19:27
I still plan on working on this when I can, but I really have no free time. I opensourced it to let people use what is finished, as I myself have no free time at the moment.

At the moment it is very fast compared to other DBP window systems(Something I'm proud of). What I'm not proud of is how long it has been sitting on my harddrive unfinished.

So maybe if someone does some work on it, they may wish to post it up here. So ,until either I or someone else have it finished, It is a WIP.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:27:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:27:00