Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Using MD2 models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How do you use MD2 (Quake 2) models in DBPRO? Is it possible to use them in the same way as you would use normal shapes created in DB (as in cubes and spheres, rotating them and such) and how do you play a specific animation in the model.

Above all, is this even possible?

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get, your life however, is like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES!
Heckno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Aug 2005 04:48
Milkshape has a MD2 importer that can then converted the MD2 to x format for DBP so I would say yes if you have milkshape....though I don't have quake2 anymore to test it out...
Karbonus
Years of Service
User Offline
Though I dont have Milkshape, I can probably get my hands on a trial copy of AC3D, Thank's for the info Heckno, i'll try it out.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get, your life however, is like a box of ACTIVE GRENADES!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 03:17:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 03:17:40