Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / help with breakout remake!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey, ima noob and i decided to make a remake of breakout for my first dbc game. Im having some trouble tho. everytime i try to compile my code, it says "`warning: no such array dimension initialized at line 25." sry, i dont know how to fix it . plz help! and if it helps, im using the trial version right now
but dont worry im getting dbc or dbp soon, very soon. im probably gonna need more help, so i'll just post everything here. thnx!
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2005 06:25
You need to read a few of the posts in the Newcomers section - especially the ones at the top with the green arrows on them. These are called 'stickies' as they never disappear.

They are full of useful info and you'll find links to lots of tutorials that will tell you this basic stuff.

I have some tutorials too http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=59005&b=7, one of which covers variables (the problem you have).

Also, looking at some of the other posts, you would probably have seen people everywhere complaining that the method you used to post your code, on this forum doesn't work!!

To add code, copy it with Ctrl-C, then click on the 'code' button (far right at the top of the panel when you enter a message). Paste your code in with Ctrl-V, then click on the code button again to close the tag.

Your message will have a little code button in it then which we can click on to see your program.

Anyway, the message you are getting is because you are trying to use an array on line 25 which you haven't dimensioned yet with DIM.

TDK_Man

cRaZY gaMeR
Years of Service
User Offline

well, i fixed that problem, but for some reason i cant even get the darn paddle to move! man, nothing i do works! i need serious help .
CaMeRoN H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2005 23:40
hmmmmm

Team Members Needed!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 03:23:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 03:23:38