Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / creating a simple database

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2005 19:03
the problem i have is that i would like to create a very simple database, split into rows and cols int data that then can be read off

simply its just a case of having an array and then inputting the data and then just reading from it with a coords but the problem im having is that i dont know how to have it so the user can set the data and then change it.

How would i go about creating an array that can hold a flexiable amount of data and how would i get the data from user input stored into it and then be able to change that data afterwards?

thanks for any help on this subject,
Dan
Gillypie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2005 20:02
give us the code

I like playing games and i'm addicted but i suppose its better than fagssssssssssssssssssssss.!! boogy
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Aug 2005 21:49
plugins for mysql, ms access, sql server if you like. click my sig link

Dsarchy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2005 00:05
Gillypie:There is no code, i literally didnt know how to do it. All i had was a fixed array and wanted to explore the possibilty as a learning curve, i have no fixed poject in mind just trying to increase my knowledge (hehe plenty to learn so its not hard )

TDK:Thanks for the link, its exactly what i wanted i did try the codebase obviously not looking hard enough

CattleRustlet:thanks for the plugins something to evaluate on after the tutorial

sorry for the post with a bit more searching what i needed was already in front of me, but thanks for your patients,

Dan
Dsarchy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2005 00:40 Edited at: 31st Aug 2005 14:12
[edited]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 03:25:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 03:25:36