Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How has Blender worked for you in FPS Creator?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2005 05:44
I really urge to create my own 3d models, but am not able to, at this point, buy expensive software, but im wondering wether or not blender is worth installing and putting a lot of itme and effort into. I'm looking for someone who uses FPS Creator who uses this software, or has before and would like to know if i'm jumping into the wrong end of the pool with this software. Thank you very much.

=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2005 08:23
my advice is to use gMax . Its free and pretty good, as far as I can tell from th little I've doen with it.

Formerly I was CDBGames, and formerly to that i was Duke Nukem, and even more formerly to that
I was Punk Rock 101. Got it?
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2005 04:12
blender is the best modelller that i have used...and i have a lot of em' (3dsmax, milkshape) althought its not the best with directx models because of the lack of support thrugh the plugins...its great at making cutscenes.

the exporters work...but the .x importer doesnt import textures or animation...

so if your going to make models from scratch...then its good

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 08:49:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 08:49:18