Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Need character modelers

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Kind of lame to post here, but i'll shoot for it.

Banished Studios is in need of freelance character modelers. We are a large team of contract developers and have other titles that are released, and in the making.

This current job, using FPSC, will not be funded. This means we need people willing to donate their time for experience, not money. All credits will be given to the respective artist, and recognition in game. If your a fulltime modeler looking to join the team email me at rdye@banishedstudios.com and check the site out at www.banishedstudios.com/beta

We are always looking for talented people with experience. Some engines of experience would include Unreal Tech, Bigworld, and Renderware Graphics API. Other things of interest would include sound modelers, and character modelers for our funded projects, however we will need a resume and portfolio.

It takes 20 beers and 1 wedding to realize you just made a mistake.
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2005 07:58
I know the feeling, I too am in search of character modelers. However, when I was looking through your website, I happened to find this picture: http://www.banishedstudios.com/beta/media/images/buildings.jpg

and was wondering if the buildings there are in FPSC format, and if not, then could I try to format it so it can be used be in FPSC?
thanks for your assistance.
-Sunflash

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

FPSC HEAR OUR PLEA, GIVE US MORE MODEL FORMATS AND SET US FREE!
xFlux
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry those buildings are renders used for a different project, not for release to the public :\

It takes 20 beers and 1 wedding to realize you just made a mistake.
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2005 16:42
drats. Oh well, I understand.

When FPSC gets good enough, lets make a Redwall game!

FPSC HEAR OUR PLEA, GIVE US MORE MODEL FORMATS AND SET US FREE!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 21:35:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 21:35:54