Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Lighting question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2003 20:35
is it possible to set ambient light on only one object? If I set ambient light to 100, my sky shpere looks good, but everything else dosnt. plese help
As I walk through the vally of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
- Psalms 23:4
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2003 20:56
hmm, the only thing as close to what your requesting is the set object command. research that and u should find a flag for an objects sensitivity to ambient light

your birth was a blessing, sent to live and die on earth as a lesson, we each have a star all you have to do is find it, once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded - DMX
Blazer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2003 21:55
thanks, i found it but the only thing it dose is either, set the amibiet for that object to 0, or set it to what the current setting is. If it would sed set all myt it to about 50 I coul objects exept for the sky to 0, if it were 100 then i could set the shpere, but no... it has to be 0. is there another way around?

As I walk through the vally of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
- Psalms 23:4

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 17:51:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 17:51:24