Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Fantasy Maker 3D

Author
User Banned
Posted: 4th Sep 2005 00:26
Hi. This is the engine of the game called Bíborka.

It is writted in dark basic, and it will be available for money, with free downloadable RTP.

The Fantasy Maker 3D is not yet reday, i must finish it, and transalate (ehhh... ) to english.

-its written in DarkBASIC
-internet support and validating system (but the engine will be usable without internet)
-i relase a trial verion soon as possible
-character generator (add your favorit character type, chose skin color, eye color, hair color/style, ect.)
-cell shading - look at the game called Bíborka
-pre-added scripts, such as Battlee system, ect.
-is available for less mony a home use version, and for mor mony a pro version that availables selling your game
-internet RTP (media package) downloads
-tutorials
-faq

Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2005 00:32
This sounds very cool! And by the looks of it, it seems quite professional too!

But I don't the part:

Quote: "-is available for less mony a home use version, and for mor mony a pro version that availables selling your game"

I'm cheap...

In your face!

*** PANZERGAMES ***
##GERI##
User Banned
Posted: 4th Sep 2005 00:37
Thanks. I alreday have an engine alpha test (a very small game created with the engine), that will show the engine's power, but i dont want to paste here the link, if somebody want it, then contact me at msn (gerilegend@freemail.hu) or in #darkbasic|beer.devhat.net

Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
wow, that looks fantastic

but you might want to look into mipmapping

:: 3Ghz Pentium 4 / Hyper Threading, 1024mb RAM, 250GB HDD, 256mb Radeon 9600XT Graphics ::

:: Current Project: Quest ::

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:31:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:31:16