Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / MGSolids Messenger

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Project Title:
MGSolids Messenger

Pictures:
http://mgsolids.com/Messenger.php

Project Description:

MGSolids Messenger is my first stable attempt to create a programe that is like MSN, Yahoo, Aim etc...

Features:

- Automatically Checks For Newer Versions
- Validates To Check To Make Sure You Have Entered Your Username/Password And Checks To See If Your Passwords Match
- Automatically Downloads The Latest Announcements Information
- Add Upto 10 Buddy's In This Version
- Checks To See If The User Is Online/Offline
- Instant Chatting, Just Like All The Other Popular Messengers
- Checks To Make Sure The Username Is Not Took

Future Updates:

- Unlimited Users
- Send Files To Each Other

Other:

We are more than 75% complete with this programe and we hope to announce the final product within the next week or so.

Please keep the comments/feedback/wishlist/bugs in, as we are here to make sure you get what you want.

TDP Enterprises
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2005 01:41 Edited at: 9th Sep 2005 01:41
Was this all done in dbpro? It looks like you are off to a good start.

“A lot of people approach risk as if it’s the enemy when it’s really fortune’s accomplice” - Sting“
soapyfish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2005 01:56
I realise it is still un-finished but I don't think it's a good idea asking people to send bugs to a forum.

What if someone says "look I found a bug that lets me send a virus to someone else using the file send feature."

Everyone else who visited the forum would see this, meaning some people who wanted to send viruses to others would find out how to do it.

In my opinion just supplying a private e-mail address to send any bugs to is a much better idea.

Good luck with the project.

*tries to think of witty and original signature*
*fails*
TDP Enterprises
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Sep 2005 02:08
i am trying to get some nice chat for the open mmorpg and was wondering if you had any advice.

“A lot of people approach risk as if it’s the enemy when it’s really fortune’s accomplice” - Sting“

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:29:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:29:30