Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / need some help with dbpro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Sep 2005 11:17
I recently Brought the downloadable version of dbpro, Theres 2 files to download a 11mb file with less examples etc and a 90mb file. I can't download the 90mb file due to i have dialup, i tryed nearly every download manager but for some reason they don't work, is there someway around this, your help would be greatly appreciated.
Me!
Years of Service
User Offline
don`t worry about the extra examples, I have them and you ain`t missing anything essential, check out TDK mans tutorials and the links at the top of the forums, they will do much more good than a few example apps, plus you can download examples from the codebase etc.

the average IQ is 100...but the people that took the test where trying to look smart. most people don`t go over 50.
Area 51?, I`m more intrested in what they have in areas 1 to 50
magneto
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 13:49
yeah but im missing out on the examples that show you how to use certain commands, which is really annoying when your only new to db pro and you want to no how to use the commands.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 05:18:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 05:18:26