Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Maximum Assault

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 18:00 Edited at: 20th Sep 2005 18:04
A few weeks back I posted a small demo of a 2 player platform shooter though I dont think many saw it. Well since then the project has grown quite a bit. The 2 player was dropped in favor of a single player shooter with a basic back story and several levels.

In the game you play as Redman who wakes up in the middle of the night to find his city over run with zombies! Grabing his trusty shotgun Redman wades out into the streets to put a stop to this madness.

The game is controled by moving left and right with the A and D keys and jumping with W. To aim the gun you simply position the mouse over where you want to shoot since the gun follows the mouse's position.

The demo will be done in a few days once we work out the last few bugs i just thought id post early to show a few screen shots (see attachment)

So far we have completed:

Movement
Collision
Shooting Ak-47 and Shotgun
Ammo Ak-47 and Shotgun
Killing zombies
Dyeing to zombies
Zombie collision and AI

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Darkbasic MADPSP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 18:24 Edited at: 20th Sep 2005 18:41
sounds But PICS PLZ!!

New game about to be unleashed steal un theif
Louiz ofRohr
Years of Service
User Offline
Look pretty cool..
Can't wait for a demo

The worst foe lies within the self..
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2005 23:37
...The download is the screenshots...

Interesting, but are those graphics placeholders, or are they the final? I'll wait for the demo to say more.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:18:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:18:58