Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Make Static Object "t"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
In DB Pro when I use the make static object command i get an error. Any way to go around this?

~Morph
Owner of MultiCode.NET.
I know HTML, PHP, Perl, JavaScript, VBScript, Visual Basic, C/C++, QBasic, YaBasic, and now Dark Basic/Pro...
Kanzure
Years of Service
User Offline
Any body? Help plz!

~Morph
Owner of MultiCode.NET.
I know HTML, PHP, Perl, JavaScript, VBScript, Visual Basic, C/C++, QBasic, YaBasic, and now Dark Basic/Pro...
Easily Confused
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2003 00:05
All commands relating to static objects have been dropped from DBPro, which is very annoying for some people.

I quote from page 16 in the small user manual:
"Eleven BASIC3D static object commands have been removed, to shift support to the new built-in BSP and Nodetree engines for world construction."

Programming anything is an art, and you can't rush art.
Unless your name is Bob Ross, then you can do it in thirty minutes.
Kanzure
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you, i relize that now..I don't have the manual, im using the demo version untill Pro comes in the mail.

How can I code the same results then? I know nothing of BSP.

~Morph
Owner of MultiCode.NET.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 17:41:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 17:41:40