Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / paid entity creation?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Oct 2005 19:03
Hi all,

I'm working on an FPS (imagine that!) and I am no good with 3d modelling and scaling, animating, importing, etc. Basically here's the deal. I have a fairly standard 3d model I'd like to use as an enemy entity in FPSC. If anyone here would like to make it FPSC-compatible, I'd gladly PayPal you $10 or so.

Any takers?

w00t.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2005 02:58
that depends on the model...

1)is it a valid directx file?

2)does it ALREADY have animations?

answer those then i will tell you my answer...

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
Dave Linger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2005 04:55
unfortunately, no and no.

But I'd imagine you can convert it to .x

w00t.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2005 00:12
if the animations are not already there, then i cannot help you. i dont have time to do all of those animations.

but who knows...maybe someone else does.

I am really BULLSHOCK, but my profile got deleted...really, i'm telling the truth!
JDforce
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2005 23:35
Please post a render of the object you want to animate, in order to evaluate the work to be done. Also the set of moves you would like, (attack, walk, and so on). For FPS the set is standard, but say so.
Put one take with its current texture and a couple of takes (front, rear) on wire view, to see its mesh structure. I can animate, texture, optimize and enhance your model, but probably the fee offer is too low, but anyway,

May the 3d force B with U
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Oct 2005 04:00
I cant animate it for you, but i'll convert it for free ! Send it to undrgrndtw2@adelphia.net.

I may not be good in school, may not hae had a girl for a while, ma not had a social life in years, BUT I"M STILL THE ONLY ONE IN SCHOOL WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE GAMES!!!

scare world man
Years of Service
User Offline
I need 13 entities and 5 or 6 weapons for an FPS game. Anyone interested, I will pay $$$
Thanks
Tom
PureEvil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2005 07:17
ummm.... scare world man? noot to be rude or anything but... make youre own thread for that. this is daves. don't come and steal other peoples threads, cuz then everyone will be working for you, and you'll drive dave out of the forums and the community. so... like i said, make another thread for that.

?¨®´´?ˆ¬
ˆ† µ´å˜ß ?¨®´´?ˆ¬
Bet you didn't understand that. btw, ROCK ON, CONKER!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:42:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:42:26