Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Impulse version 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2005 19:02
This is my game (well demo really) that i have been working on. I have some screens and a download. The game is called Impulse because you play a ex soldier who was experimented on and now has different powers at the moment these are
Make an explosion any where
Freeze a selected area stopping any bullets enemy with in the area
Telekinsis : pick up an object other than the level.
Fire projectiles
Make an impassible shield around you
with these power you must battle through different levels as you try to find out what happened in the test labs 10 years ago. At the moment the engine is pretty much finished ( download at bottom ) . So far i have one test level that i didnt model (most of you will recognise it). There is a level editor with the demo, or rather you will need to make the level some where else put it program will let you place AI patrols and stuff, okay any way download a demo at the bottom which includes V1 of the engine with one demo level and a level editor. If you do make any levels please post them back here so other people can play them. If you cant host them email me and i\'ll make a pack of them.

oh and if you download can you come back with suggestion about better way to control the player because the mouse and keyboard one isn\'t very good, if you have a controller use that as it is programmed for it, in fact its probably better, (you do need analogue though)

Here are some of the level editor

and here is the download

http://codeshare.servehttp.com/userfiles/plugged/impulse/impulse_demo.zip

cheers
Plugged

Work Hard; Play Harder ;
Louiz ofRohr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2005 02:01 Edited at: 10th Oct 2005 02:26
Looks cool.. downloading now..

.edit.
hmm.. it is good so far dude..
The default controls are a little bit difficult to understand, but it is funny..
keep up..
.edit.

The worst foe lies within the self..

>WorstGame<
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
nice effects, but tell me before i downloading it, does the effects are animated?

BlueLight Online, improved version of MorningOnline
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Oct 2005 14:38 Edited at: 10th Oct 2005 14:38
I didn't really understand this game. Maybe it's because i'm too lazy to read your thread I will read it later and try again.

PanzerGameshere
Free Particle Engine For dbpro :
here

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 08:23:53
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 08:23:53