Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Having trouble loading images

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm having trouble loading images.My program compiles but when it starts to run it give me a runtime error.Heres the code i'm using.
Someone please help!
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 19:47
do you have the images in the folder of the game?

Sven B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2005 20:47 Edited at: 13th Oct 2005 20:47
Please put your code between code snippets (notice the "code" button at the top of the editor).

Check these things:
- First of all: check zoto's post.
- Make sure you're in the correct folder. Using the cd changetodir$ or set dir directory$ commands can change the current folder wich can cause the files not be found.
- Check if the syntax is load image filename$,bitmapnr
- Be sure the filename is written correct and it has the extension(.bmp,.jpg,.png,etc.) after it.
- At last, (but the less possible), make sure the image can load in paint or another editor too.

Immunity and Annihalation makes Immunihalation...
Dahmer45
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks i didn't have the them in the same file.Now its loading the image i just have to get it to display the image.But i should be able to find out how to do that.I'm off to scour source code.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 05:31:18
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 05:31:18