Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I am trying to create a spining picture cube

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2005 21:29
Can some one please point me in the correct direction with this one..

I have a spining cube and I would like a different image on each face, how do I get a JPEG or BMP on each face of the cube?

Thanks.

Press key '1' at anytime to re-record your message.....
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 03:20
You need to make a texture map. How? i have no clue, lol. I've never done it. Hopefully someone else knows or you can figure out how to make one. Good luck .

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
David iz cool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 03:35
if u have a 3d modeler,uv map your pictures on each side of the cube.if u dont have a 3d modeler,try looking around for some free ones,theres lots of them out there.like 'blender'.

to spin the cube,just yrotate it in a do loop.
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 04:05
yeah, thats what i would do, because i have Cartography Shop 4, so i would just make it textured differently on each place in there.

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
Tone Dialer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2005 09:45
Thanks, I will try Blender.

Press key '1' at anytime to re-record your message.....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 07:25:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 07:25:02