Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2005 19:53
YO!

I\'ve got a bit board of making 2d games, and am thinking of putting toggether a 3d game. I have no ideas of my own about what to do, so if anyone has any ideas, and could tell me how i could go about creating them, it would be great

I like playing games and i'm addicted but i suppose its better than fagssssssssssssssssssssss.!! boogy
Heckno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Oct 2005 21:41 Edited at: 20th Oct 2005 21:41
How about a game where you run around clubbing baby seals all the while being chased by greenpeace....

-> Start off simple, create a matrix, create some objects (cubes, spheres, whatever) learn to move them around the matrix, learn object collision, etc...

3-d is not that hard to start, but definitely learn the basics like movement, camera control, collision (a bit tougher to perfect), object interaction, etc...

use arrow keys to move around....
Big Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 19:32
No start with a 3d platformer like spyro or jak n' daxter they are pretty cool and are probably fun to make when you gat started.

BM

Our aim is to keep the loo's clean, your aim can help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 07:29:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 07:29:01