Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / what is a dbo?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 10:29
& what is the advantage of it over .x??
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 13:51
It's DB Pros internal format. So it loads faster, because there is no conversion to do. .x and 3DS must be converted first to a usable format.

David iz cool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 14:49
ok,thanks
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 15:37
WHY GODDAMIT WHY?....I told you the other day about the search button....you even said it was a good idea and would tell other newbies....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?....someone beat you over the head with a mallet ?....SEARCH BUTTON...its not hard to remember.

Heckno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 20:16
lol baggers, searching for stuff takes time & effort (atleast 3 seconds to type in the box below and hit the button) not to mention too easy....
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 21st Oct 2005 23:05
Quote: "WHY GODDAMIT WHY?....I told you the other day about the search button....you even said it was a good idea and would tell other newbies....WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?....someone beat you over the head with a mallet ?....SEARCH BUTTON...its not hard to remember."

I really wish there was a more advanced search instead of just by thread name (of the current area your in). It should allow you to search all the groups or pick and choose which ones you want to search though.
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2005 17:31
Grog: what a great drink....anyway, yeah i agree with you, would be damn nice...also the google one seems to have some issues. (David: Doesnt give you any excuse though, we had days before google search..it just takes some time...And you learn more reading the posts anyway)

Heckno: I know your pain..sometimes i just invent a question i know i wont find the answer to and reast every thread just to check it isnt there. (for your interest there doesnt seem to be any posts on the mating instincts of the lesser spotted bulgarian swallow...so dont look)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 07:21:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 07:21:32