Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] Royal Regiment

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 16:35
Royal Regiment.
Britain 1948

The Germans have attacked and taken over the British Army royal Headquarters north of central London. You are your countries last chance!

In just under 13 hours half a million British soldiers have been shot trying to regain control of one of the world’s most valuable buildings and to protect their beloved Priminister.

The British Headquarters north of central London controls most of British, American and French weapons of Mass Destruction, it also controls 80% of the world’s air space and is thought to have thousands of secret documents held there. In revenge of the Germans loosing the war previously they have decided to take over the Royal Army Headquarters and at all costs!

So far you’re Chief Commander, Your Sergeant and the Head of British Defence have been killed.

Already 5 out of Britain’s 6 Regiments have been killed. Your regiment is the last fight. You and the regiment you lead are the last hope for Britain. America and France have sent troops however they could take up to six weeks to arrive by what limited transport as been developed.

The Germans already have access to most of the building; however the western side is still being controlled by British Troops and officials!

The majority of control rooms and meeting halls have been taken over by the Germans.

Time is running out and the British army is becoming weaker by the minute! The Germans have access to most of the British forcer’s ammunition and are shooting down anyone that stands in their way. Priminister Winston Churchill is in the building having 4days there on a celebratory visit marking the defeat of the Germans.

The Priminister cannot escape and although he is guarded by what is left of British top generals, they know that their time is running out.

If the Germans capture the whole of the building, this would have a devastating effect on Britain and many other countries around the world.

You play Colin Edwards, leading general of the Queens Royal Regiment. It is your duty to free the Priminister and put these Germans out of their misery.

After giving your troops orders they have all gone their separate ways. You are on your own.
Be careful!

Max B.A Johnson

Attachments

Login to view attachments
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 16:51
I have approved this post for the time being, but it needs some more screenshots and more actual game information.

It certainly looks like you have the story covered, so lets see some in game screenshots.

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 19:33
Ok thank you so much John, i didnt know wether it would be acepted or not thats why i didnt go to all the trouble of up loading screen shots, however now i will do! Thanks alot!

Max B.A Johnson
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 19:35
I have enclosed another screen shot of the game here, a demo should be on its way shortly maybe by the begging of November, has anyone got any thoughts so far?

Max B.A Johnson

Attachments

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 19:44
Yet again another screen shot.. i just cant help me self (Evil laugh MuHAHAHA) (Puzzeled look from all viewers reading this)

Max B.A Johnson

Attachments

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 19:45 Edited at: 28th Oct 2005 19:46
hmmmm, i know you're allowed to post Fps Creator games in here. But some of the other mods said that they would recommend if the auother posted in the fpsc showcase instead. All in all that's what the showcase are there for. This board is like a showcase for programmed programs/games made in DarkBasic etc(even though non-darkbasic products are posted here too, like programs made en c or c++). I don't flame at all, just pointing it out

And as John Y says, you really have covered the storyline! Good job
I wish you luck with this game

And the screenshot don't really tell that much, i would also like to see some more in-game screenshots.

-The Nerd

PanzerGameshere
Free Particle Engine For dbpro :
here
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 21:48
Hi there very sorry i am new here, however the post might as well stay here now, i am going to add alot more pics shortly

Max B.A Johnson
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 22:42
Quote: " hmmmm, i know you're allowed to post Fps Creator games in here"

I thought the last flame, er, 'scuse me, discussion we had said to stick fpsc games into the fpsc showcase, and dbp made stuff into the dbp showcase...

'tis only common sense

The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 22:51 Edited at: 28th Oct 2005 22:51
Quote: "I thought the last flame, er, 'scuse me, discussion we had said to stick fpsc games into the fpsc showcase, and dbp made stuff into the dbp showcase...

'tis only common sense"

I know, but a moderater came an said that you could post fpsc games here(he did not recommend it though), i don't think you should do that because fpsc got it's own showcase. But still, he is actually allowed to do it.

PanzerGameshere
Free Particle Engine For dbpro :
here
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2005 23:25
Hi there lads, i will change it if you want, your right it does make more sence

Max B.A Johnson
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2005 03:00
@Ultra Star Games: Game looks nice . Welcome to the forums! .

Video games…they take you places unreachable, unfeasible. Putting you in the book...putting you in the movie...putting you in a world, that before could only be imagined. expage.com/piratesmainpage.
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2005 03:29
Thanks Gil, fianly one nice peice of feedback, i have created a game post titles (Royal Regiemnt new game)in the FPSC SHOWCASE as apparntly i am not meant to here even though i didnt know!

Max B.A Johnson
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2005 15:34
Quote: "fianly one nice peice of feedback"

actually, for this forum, I think the other feedback was positive.

Looks nice, a nice well covered stroy, as I don't know if you did any of the graphics, so I can't comment on that

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
John Y
Synergy Editor Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2005 19:31

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:31:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:31:28