Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / In the DBC tutorials (Monster Hunt), the stupid shooting thingy in it won't work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2005 22:32
Ok, the tutorial works great until the shooting commands. I press the button and the stupid thing won't shoot. Anyone else have the same problem I had, because I'd like to finish the tutorial.
cloneboy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 04:35
I've been waiting a long time for someone to reply to this thread. Well, anyway... I mean that the code for shooting the tube-like object that's supposed to be your gun isn't working for me. I click, and nothing happens. Can someone help me out here please?
Heckno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 08:08
clone, how can anybody help you out if you don't post the code or the part that isnt working...

posting code use the code button above the smileys

Me!
Years of Service
User Offline
well I know it does work cos a few years ago I tried it myself, you must have missed something out of the code or you have a Pro backwards compatability problem (if you are using pro).

if there is one thing I can NOT tolerate, it`s intolerant people.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 09:30:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 09:30:20