Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello. I am wondering how people do frames in dark basics because i see it every time i play a map editor and it seems neat and am wondering how people do it.
I am new to dark basic.
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 04:27
frame? you mean more than 1 view? you'd have to create multiple cameras, and for that you'd need dbpro...

Darken the skies, we are God.
Great Knight
Years of Service
User Offline
I am not sure what camras are in Dark basic yet i am not that far with it. (I sound stupid when i say this)
I mean like you know how tehre are some things on the screen that do not move when the screen moves thats what i mean. Like the menu bar that would not move at all when the main screen moves because it is framing the main screen and like in web pages that type of frameing. A 2d way. I hope i said it right.

http://www.geocities.com/nickharkins

QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2003 05:44
you did...uh...you gotta learn how to program them...i wouldnt know where to begin telling you how to do that...my suggestion is learn the language first, and slowly work your way up

Darken the skies, we are God.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 23:08:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 23:08:49