Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / animating slowdowns :-S

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2005 11:39
hay guys again,
sorry to post so quickly, but another problem i have is using animation on the mobs im using in the game engine.

I dont have any 3d software packages to join these frames together, its a file a friend let me use from his example code.
So, i guess what im asking is this necissary or is there a faster more convenient way of doing it.

anyway, looking forward to hearing from anyone with useful input
cheers
crighton

aye!
Heckno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 08:19
look up fragmotion or milkshape, you can get I think a 20/30 day trial.. You could load or import your .x file, bone it, animate it, save it...

Then all you would have to do from there is use the basic animation commands like

Quote: "PLAY OBJECT
These commands will play the animation data contained within the specified 3D object. You can optionally play the animation by
providing a specified start and end frame. The parameters should be specified using integer values.

SYNTAX
PLAY OBJECT Object Number
PLAY OBJECT Object Number, Start Frame
PLAY OBJECT Object Number, Start Frame, End Frame
"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 09:39:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 09:39:01