Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Having Problems with Clone Wars

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just downloaded the Clone Wars Project and I unzipped it and went into DBP and opened it and the code screen was blank and when I tried to run it it said "Could not load /"
I really want to see this project so if anyone has any info. please reply ASAP
Freddy 007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 21:51
Could you be a little more spesific? I have no idea what you're talking about!

Although it sounds like some external media is missing from whatever project you're talking about.

I can't be fired... Slaves are SOLD!
Heckno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 22:27
you might have to manually load the dba file (source code) by going to open source from the file menu from within the clone wars project dpro file...

happened to me several times when I first started......until I understood what was happing...

help that helps!
TBIrd
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok
I downloaded Clone Wars Project from this site (I have DBPro) I went to the folder I downloaded it to and unzipped it
Next went to DBPro and went to open Project and went to the unzipped File and double clicked on it
The project appears to open but when I look into the coding window I see nothing I say weird and press compile and run...
I wait for a few seconds and then the black screen goes away that the project was supposed to appear in and it goes back to DBPro and gives the error I mentioned in my first post
I really want to see this project please help me with this
-TBird

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 09:33:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 09:33:51