Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Tyrannt RPG Engine (Character Generator Demo)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 16:02
I've manage to finish the new character generator. The engine has gone through quite a bit of a make over look wise in the Main Menu, Character Generator and Main 3d run-around bit. It is all still based on the Turn based 6 member party games but looking a lot better than it did. Unfortunatly the section that loads 3d objects in the main maze part of the engine doesnt seem to be working at the moment and crashes. If anyone wants to try the character generator part then you can download from the following link:

http://www.jsunmedia.com/TyranntInstall.exe

There have already been some characters rolled up but you can easily clear a character and start again using the releven menu buttons in the generator. You can now select a portrait for your character in this generator.

The Generator tools (Maze, Item and monster generators) have been made seperate programs. So will appear in the program group and not on the main menu like before.

If anyone has any comments, problems, suggestions for the character generator then please post here or on the Tyrannt forum:

http://www.jsunmedia.com/tyrannt/index.php

Cheers,

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 16:37
Screenshot screenshot screenshot! *Chants*

Looked around forums, sounds good thought!

Join Our Forums and get game updates faster!
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
once u posting a download, u should also post some shots..

BlueLightOnline Coming Soon. (95%)
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 18:00
I had posted in an earlier thread. But here is it again.

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
Briere
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 19:10
wow this is excellent, looks very professional.
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2005 19:20
Some good news, Changed .ogg music files to .mp3. Changed .dbo object files to .X and I seem to be back in business.

So hopefully, sometime soon I will have the maze engine and music back in and working. I've got a menu fix to work on and adding the portraits to the 3d walk around screen and i'll release it again. (Phew)

David the graphic artist in Tyrannt has made the look much better than my plain text look of the past.

Cheers,

Jas

----

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:36:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:36:48