Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / FYI My Pencil Whipped website

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2005 20:55
I finally got my S**t together and re-created my website. It's simple and basic, but very graphical. It will be a bit slow for dial-up. My domain isn't pointing to it yet, so here is the destination. I'm splitting it up into to halves, the top (which is there now) is for my already existing game "Pencil Whipped" Later tonight I'll add a bottom half consisting of "Horry Gorry - Pencil Whipped 2" which is the sequel I'm creating with FPSC. Let me know if there are any issues.

http://webpages.charter.net/lflicking/

Lon
King 100%
Years of Service
User Offline
its ......... wierd

Yea Fool
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2005 21:19
woa, i had a problem switching from gernades back to rifle, and i do say, you didnt use fps did you? you have save and load, how did you do that?

dont assume cause ull make an ass out of you and me!
Lon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2005 21:26 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2005 21:41
LOL, the one you played was made with GCS (not available anymore). I think my FPSC sequel will be MUCH better. If you need help anytime with the default controls in game press "F1". You can also change keyboard controls in the options menu, just be careful not to double bind them (the same key to 2 different things).

Lon
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2005 22:51
OK, I know this has nothing to do with FPSC but how did you get the Inventory bar to be translucent in GCS?

Attitudes and Egos only destroy. Keep this forum friendly.
[url=http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL320/1062685/1992749/24229021.jpg[/img][/url]
Lon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2005 03:45
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Dec 2005 21:56
...Weird...But AWESOME! ...

(formally Ali M)
"The wisest mind has something yet to learn ."
Red Ocktober
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2006 21:10 Edited at: 24th Jan 2006 21:40
i told you a loooong time back, that someone would take FPSC and come up with something outside the box...

something really unique... something that doesn't even resemble the usual look alike, sound alike stuff, so commonly the results of a ease of use tools like FPSC...

something that, despite of it's seemingly incapable origins, would qualify as a AA game offering, capable of garnering big time praise the gaming universe as a whole...

well, it has happened...

big time congrats Lon... if you don't mind, i'm gonna post this around the different forums that i frequent as well... like Megaton's Level Tutorial, this is really that good...

... a perfect example of what can be done with FPSC, a lil talent, and a lil outside the box thinking and creativity.

***** added *******
you might wanna take a look at your install Lon... it doesn't put an icon link to the game in the windows start menu...

--Mike
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 23:42
Quote: "i told you a loooong time back, that someone would take FPSC and come up with something outside the box... "

Funny I remeber that you told us that our games were crap. Don't go and tell me about Harry, I know you praised him. I know you are praising Lon. But I don't apreciate the flame before. I also rember that you called me a columbine kid, I also did not apreciate that.

Pencil Whipped 1 is made in Game Creation Studio. He is still working on Pencil Whipped2, but it should be great! Keep up the work Lon!

Also, replace:

with

in the HTML code of your webpage.

Merranvo, The Cool One
Noob Justice League, Cause We Have More Fun
Support Merra XJ9, cause the name is cooler.
The Meow Mix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2006 00:42
Why won't pencil whipped 1 work? it says it contains invalid data.

I'm so happy i'll slit your throat and eat it!

www.snowballinc.blogspot.com
small fish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2006 16:52
Thats the best looking game I seen made with Fps creator.

the world is complicated only people are simple

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:33:23
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:33:23