Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Hands on DarkBasic Pro book vol 1 - why if new you must buy

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2005 15:29
Okay, I just got "Hands on DarkBasic Pro book Vol !" and all i have to say is:

If your a new comer or just coming back into programming like i am, this book is for you.

Okay, let me tell you why i brought this book. Im a old fan of the game creators, I have DIV, DarkBasic Classic and DarkBasic Pro. I was getting on fine with basic programming when, due to my job at time and family, i had no time to focus on my hobby.

Thimng have changed at work recently, for the better, and hopely come the new year or sooner, I have time to start focusing on my game programming again.

I decided to go back to basic and relearn DarkBasic Pro again, that why i decided to buy it.

I like this book, it explains how darkbasic works and commands clearly in plain english. In other words, it very good at what it does and i can honestly say it well worth the money>

So, buy it now if new or coming back, and if you can't afford it, ask for it as a christmas present.

To try this, I've got to be nuts!!!
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2005 15:53
yes i love to spend money on tutors and books , no i learn without help , i learn , like just tryng and looking what what stuff does , i learn every program without tutors and books.

i make free 3d models , then you tell me some stuff about usseles posts and then something heppen...
Mason
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2005 21:37
Glad you it helped ya out andy . Maybe if it came a little sooner I would have bought it (Definitely not saying that I'm a pro at DB, far from it lol) . Dodic, that post made completely no sense...

Check out Penguin in the Projects Section!!!
http://www.prodigyarts.5gigs.com
smallg
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2005 23:20
i have just ordered dbpro and was wondering about getting this book, however i have had dbc for quite some time now so don't really know if i need it, are the commands/coding in dbpro so different as such it would be a good idea for me to buy it?

life's one big game

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 11:20:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 11:20:31