Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2005 21:25
I am working on a game and need to know how to put and into an if statement... I.E.
If this then this and this and this

How would I do this? The only other programs I've ever used a GameMaker 6 and BYOND... How do I use and in DB?

I don't use pro if it matters for this question.

Tim

Timothy Sassone
Tinkergirl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2005 22:45
If you're not using it in a condition to an if, then you'd just say...

You split up the lines, so that what you want to do is on the line(s) after the IF statement, and you tell it to stop with the ENDIF.

If you want to do something if it's not true, then you use ELSE. For example...

Hope that helps.
RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2005 22:52
Finally another BYONDer! I think I recall seeing your name on the forums aswell.

You could also:

TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2005 21:02
Quote: " I am working on a game and need to know how to put and into an if statement"

Your question didn't really ask what you wanted - but Tinkergirl and RUCCUS answered what you meant to ask.

As for using And in If statements, (just in case you ever need to), it's a case of using:

In these cases, all of the above conditions must return True (1) for the code in the loop to be executed.

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 11:25:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 11:25:05