Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / hey fps maker or the 3d game maker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey should i get the fps maker or the 3d game maker i really need to choose ive ben comparing for a while now
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 11:33 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2005 11:36
That depends on that genre of games you wanna make. If you wanna make Fps games then you should REALLY go for FPS Creator. I have both 3D Game Maker and FPS Creator, and fpsc gives you SO much more freedome! It got physics, scrips, lightmapping, and much more freedome for making levels! While 3D Game Maker is much more limited. It works as promised, but the results aren't really that good Also you can sell the games you make with fpsc, without buying any license. While you would need to pay atleast 100$ for selling 1 game made with 3D Gamemaker... And 500$ for selling unlimited games made with it...

Why don't you go try the trial version of Fps Creator?(If you haven't done that)

-The Nerd

PanzerGameshere
Free Particle Engine For dbpro :
here
Lil Gaming Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Dec 2005 18:45
Well I reccomend The Game Creator for anything but FPS Games, Role-Playing Games and Multiplayer ones. But for FPS Games go for FPS Creator because it is designed especially for First-Person Shooter Games. But on the other hand I haven't got a clue what you genre you like so go for any of them I say.

geez
gamerz rule!
Labyrnth
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah man try the demo out i think you will like fps creator im going to buy it for certain.

The only thing you are required to do when selling the game made with this is have in the docs that it was created using FPS Creator.
Then you can sell as you please. Also i have to say the creator takes very little messing with to even get a game up no matter what it looks like.
Also it says as much as possibly is in scripting so you can totaly mod it as you see fit. If you are farmiliar with Medal of Honor and how easy it was to script. Well this will be very easy to script as well.

Live to play.Play to live.
Lil Gaming Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 10:06
I have to agree with labyrinth because demos are a good way to see if you like it. I doubt that The 3D Gamemaker hasn't got a demo because it was realeased some time ago.

geez
gamerz rule!
Thebeely
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 11:07
Use DBPro .

Za dom - spremni!
Lil Gaming Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 16:42
Thebeely, i'm going to ask u a question. Did you read the subject? It is out of FPS Creator or The 3D Gamemaker. ok?

geez
gamerz rule!
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 17:13
...and he posted his own opinion. He would say neither

Join Our Forums and get game updates faster!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 11:25:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 11:25:02