Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Can't see Sprite ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 18:25
I can't see my Sprite with this Code, but if I move the Load Bitmap "MainScreen",0 Below Loading the Sprite I can the Sprite but no Back ground Picture.

Thanks Darren.
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 19:43
Bitmap 0 is the screen. Bitmaps 1-32 are unseen but allow you to change to them to manipulate the graphics.

If there is only one image in the bitmap it's best to just use "load image" which combines the "load bitmap" and "get image" commands into one command.

Also you don't need to check the mouse position to keep it on the screen it automatically does that no matter what screen size it's using.

This is if you use Classic (I just remed off what you don't need):

If you use Pro you have to use "paste image" to see the background:

Hope this helps.

Kelby
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 22:12
Thats Great , I am using Pro, sorry for not saying that. I didn't know that you had to paste the background image on ever loop.

Thanks for your help Darren.
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 24th Dec 2005 22:36
Np Be sure to keep that ,1 at the end of all image getting and loading. Pro makes sprites fuzzy without it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 11:18:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 11:18:20