Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Rushhour taxi...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is a game I decideded to bring back.I am in the process of remodeling the levels but here is a screenshot.tell me what you think.

[img][/img]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2005 17:17
Well, I would like some more information on the game...

-The Nerd

PanzerGameshere
Free Particle Engine For dbpro :
here
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2005 18:19
I'm asuming from the title and the screenshot, that this game is going to be like Crazy Taxi? Looks to be good. How about a bit more information regarding this game.
The ARRAYinator
Years of Service
User Offline
pro g r amer That is were I kind of got the idea from.Except I want to add more of a story line instead of the traditional cartoon like arcade style.I want it to be more progressive and intresting.To be honest with you I am not so good at story lines and right now the faster you get your passengers to to there destination the more money you make.But one of the tricky parts are cops traffic and people which get in your way.Anyway if you have any other ideas let me know.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:38:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:38:30