Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Tyrannt RPG Engine Toolkit will now generate monsters (Demo Avail)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 00:37
I have now written the Monster Generator inside the Toolkit. You can switch between the monster and item generators by clicking on their tabs at the top. The look is shown below:

Again if anyone finds any problems with the demo please report so I can fix the problems. Also if anyone is unsure how to use it, then just ask.

Click here To download the latest version of the toolkit. (Or it should be attached to this post)

Jas

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
jasuk70
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2005 14:18
I'm now working on the inventory system in the Main engine to make use of the new item generator items. And will then start working on implementing the new monsters into a re-worked Combat system. (Still 2d tile based, but a better way of showing the progress of the battle hopefully)

----
"What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not'release' software. It escapes leaving a bloody trail of developers and quality assurance people in its wake!"
new programmer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 18:19 Edited at: 1st Jan 2006 18:20
darn! mine's no good compared to yours...
darn!

man, what does it export to?
mine: X,ASC,UGO,lwo maybe,and whatever milkshape is.

EDIT: oops. misread it, thot it was a model generator.

Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jan 2006 06:08
Quote: "mine: X,ASC,UGO,lwo maybe,and whatever milkshape is."

You can export to it, yet you have no clue as to what it is? Hmm...

Down with GTA! Let's have Mario Ground Pound 'em!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:25:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:25:50