Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / My ros asm pong game (assembly)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 14:20
Here it is , it`s fully written in assembly (redirected mashine code , changet to letters instead of numbers - preaty much what compiler does...)

anyways , so what do you think?

The good thing is that in assembly you can make 2d pong.exe in only 40 KB`S OF SIZE !!! - and it looks good.

that` why it`s better than some compilers - becouse it has support for only functions you want to use included...

Shark Basic - the first and the best basic ever made in dark basic (not totaly made in dark basic , just partially..)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Torrey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 14:23
I'm going to take a look at your game in a minute after this posting, but here's a quick question. Why are you posting lots of things to these forums when they have nothing to do with the products TGC sell?

Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 14:23
ups it`s ruined a little bit....

Shark Basic - the first and the best basic ever made in dark basic (not totaly made in dark basic , just partially..)
Torrey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 14:28
The score doesn't get past 5, and the game doesn't close when you press escape or even click the close button on the window. It seems like a good start for a beginner learning to program games.

TKsFox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 14:30 Edited at: 1st Jan 2006 14:32
After anyone in this forum noticed that u jacked simple DB code i dont know if that is 100%ly ur work

I know that assembly is pretty hard. Even harder then C++. And much harder then DB...

I mean u havent grabed any credits this time so it doesnt matter to me

but i also think that this one isnt the best pong game i have seen (which was made in asm)

//Edit:

Allright: i noticed sum guys posting about there C++ and ASM codes - but these rnt TGC products

It's me...
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 14:36 Edited at: 1st Jan 2006 14:38
ops sorry , but i just saw one post with name my c++ pong , and i thought this was another board , really sorry.

p.s. i`l fix those problems soon , those are caused to wrong bmp files for sprites (integrated in exe) - but i should be able to fix them...

Quote: "I'm going to take a look at your game in a minute after this posting, but here's a quick question. Why are you posting lots of things to these forums when they have nothing to do with the products TGC sell?
"

if you think about shark basic maby , it has something to do with dark basic , so it has something to do with tgc...

IanG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 15:22
Quote: "if you think about shark basic maby , it has something to do with dark basic , so it has something to do with tgc..."

you could take that and say, i'll post my entire c++ game as it has a very similar look to a tgc product

i remember back in the day when i posted something that was made in a different language and getting flammed for doing so

amd athlon xp 2600+,1280mb,FX 5200 128mb,200gb,xp pro sp2
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jan 2006 15:37
well combining languages exist

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:28:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:28:56