Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DB tutorials to learn DBPro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i am kinda new to Dark Basic Professional ( hence the topic posted in the Newcomers Corner ) and was looking for more good tutorials, and i realised that the original DB had more tutorials that looked far more informative. i have heard in the past that the differance between the two is not much, so would i be able to use the code in the tutorials from the original DB for DBPro? thanks for helpin out this total newb. just got my DBPro a couple days ago and am looking for places to start learning.
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 3rd Jan 2006 07:24
You can use Classic code in Pro but there are some commands that aren't used anymore in Pro and some things you have to do in a different way to get the same results. It would certainly be a learning experience just debugging... but you may not want the headaches after a while.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 13:24:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 13:24:02