Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Almost seemles texture editor v0.3

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 03:49
As you clearly explained to me to STOP posting project`s predictions and stuff , so i decided to firstly make a workable .exe befoure i post this one , now as you can know from he title it`s suppost to be a "seemles" texture editor (maker) , but that`s not realy what it comed up to , but that doesn`t mean you can make textures in it .

V.0.3 supports only a couple of shemes you can work with to create your textures , but as version come up , there are be MUCH more availabe . And it also can export your picture to .bmp file.

V.0.3 DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.freewebs.com/dodica/texed.zip
(if the link doesn`t work , copy whole path into your adress bar)

Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 04:24 Edited at: 7th Jan 2006 04:33
Alamost eh? Let's download and laugh

EDIT: Before making something downloadable, think if it is usefull... First of all, alamost seamless? Do you know what seamless means? Second of all, only 5 non-seamless pattern? This program lacks of features...

EDIT2: The textures resolutions are power of 2 (128x128, 256x256, 512x512, etc.)

Skalex - Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!
White Mail Revived
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 04:52 Edited at: 7th Jan 2006 05:03
Nice... I can tell you made this with Game Maker 6. Nice software, but I don't know if that is the software to use to make that kind of software. I can't get it to do much of anything but paste pictures on the screen. That's fine to make something like that if you are learning , but going that route won't get "seamless textures". Please try either something else or make it in something else. Why not make something in DarkBASIC, hey. It might be smart since, belive it or not, you are on a DarkBASIC forum. You could finish your car racing designer.(using DARKbasic's Bluegui or etc)

1% done... [href]www.x-streamsystems.tk[/href]... no wait, I don't have the rights to this domain anymore... Now it's [href]xstreamsystems.freespaces.com[/href]
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2006 05:06
don`t worry i`l finish my car racing project ! (i love it)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:33:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:33:54