Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / New DBPro Challenge starts today - make an fps game.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 17:09

For those that have never taken a look at the challenges thread before because you were afraid of trawling through over 2500 posts - fear not!

All the information you need to know is that a new challenge begins today - create a first person shooter mini-game. You have two weeks, until 22 January, and all the challenge rules can be found on the first page of the challenge thread here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=1&t=48011&p=0

Everybody is welcome to take part. If your new to programming - there will be more experienced programmers on hand to help you. Have fun!

TKsFox
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 20:19
I create a nice FPS atm - but its very complex - if there would be a challenge for 2 month or more + wrappers and stuff allowed i would join it :/

It's me...
Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2006 23:03
Just two weeks, and no media/wrappers are allowed I'm afraid!

DarkBasic Pro Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 04:26
nice logo. You should make an entire website for the coding challenges

Ric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2006 11:12
Thanks. There is a great section on Nicholas Thompson's website devoted to the challenges - it contains a searchable database of all code snippets entered into the challenge, and a leaderboard.

http://thingy-ma-jig.co.uk/new/index.php

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 13:34:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 13:34:09