Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Function Doubt: Auto-Manipulating Object function seems not to work

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Im trying to learn how functions work but,,assumming the following code

things work just fine, the object is rotaded as the loop goes on, but why when i put that code inside a function it stops working?

What do i need to to in order to make it work? or is it just that functinos dont work that way? thanks
Rixarn
Years of Service
User Offline
Well figured out allready, sorry for posting... Seems like a good nap and a bath help clear the mind. The right code was...

I missed out globals and also the x value of the wrapvalue was part of the function´s input...
Admin can delete this useless post , if not ill just post here the thing i tried to do with my code..
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jan 2006 12:22
It's good to leave the posts up, other people will make the same mistake, and hopefully find the solution here. It's good to see you posted the answer, makes it easier for newcomers.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 13:20:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 13:20:51