Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
well ive created my 3d model but i hear that to make it
walk or jump or fly or that kind of stuff i need to make an animation for my model !!
how ill do it !
there is a tutorial the explain to ppls how to do animation and how to load them in darkbasic and use them
????
plz help
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 22:43
what 3D program are u using? you should be able to animate your model using the 3D program and export as a .x file then load it up for use in your dark basic game!

everyday of life is a new chapter that has already been fortold but is up to the soul to capture.
Attreid
Years of Service
User Offline
If you use 3ds max, look at the bottom of your screen, there's a button for the animations : try to position your object in differents positions in a few frams, and play the animation
If you use MilkShape3D, it's a bit harder. You have to make the squeletton of your personnage with joints. when it's done, press the animation button, and then it's harder :
when your frame is completed, you have to fix it, so press CTRL + K ; after that, you can go to the next frame without losing the animation.
when your squeletton moves, you have to "glue" or "attach" the limbs of your 3d model on it : at the right of the screen, click on "Joints" ( not to create a join, but to go to the joins's menu), then choose the join on which you want to glue a limb. when it's done, click on "Groups". Select the object that you want to glue on the joint. When it's done, go back to "Joints", and click on "Assign"

if you use another programm, I cannot help you :/

I'm following John, but I'm not john.
Lol, it is funnier in french

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 22:46:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 22:46:36