Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 22:52
Anyone know where i can get some tutorials for db pro cos i have done most of the ones on the site but they seem a bit buggy, i have not got db pro yet so i can't learn from the manual so if anyone knows of any please let me know.

Thanx
Sweet
DangYankee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 23:40
I wouldn't put all your hopes and dreams on the manual that comes with dbpro. Not trying to be negative but you probally would be better of getting the book if you are completely new to it. Search on Amazon.

It's not the size of your code but how efficiently you use it!
Kentaree
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2003 23:45
Also, take a look at some of the DB Classic tutorials. DB Classic and DBPRo are obviously very much related, and most DBC code should work in DBPro, and if it doesnt, finding out whats wrong with it will also increase your coding skills

Whatever I did I didn't do it!
lcfcfan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2003 01:10
Where can i find db classic tutorials?

Sweet
Chief Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2003 04:54
Icfcfan, classic tutorials are on the darkbasic webpage. just click the tutorials link. there's also a few links on DB's homepage that lead you to some other good tutorials (DB Heaven, ect.) check them out and have fun! if you have questions, ask. people here have been extremely helpful, and i'm a self-proclaimed noob without a clue, and they still treat me nice!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 22:50:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 22:50:58