Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / WHy my *.x in Dynamic mode can not be visible in the game?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello peps, i did make my models pack but when i do apply some regular dynamic fpi on some *.x models, fpsc is displaying models like dynamic, i can put them on the map, but when i playing game models are invisible? Same *.x models in Static mode is visible.
WHY and what should i do , i try anything i am using 3dsmax8 and and darkbasicpro plugins to create x from 3ds.

Thanks
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 21:10
This has happened to me.

There isn't a way to make them visible and dynamic. I think it has something to do with collision maps (which you can't make by the way). "Home-built" models don't have these collision maps so fall through segment, entities and scenary and end up on the lowest point on the map (which is one or two levels lower than you can reach on FPSC).

Sorry but you're screwed
AE
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2006 22:22
No, your not. It's called the physics settings. turn them off (i think).

Your signature has been erased by a mod, because the mod was so jealous of it that he couldnt bare looking at it.
Lost Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 14:00
i remember sumwere the it works if u fiddle with the weight settings

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 09:26:29
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 09:26:29