Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Strange Grave Matter behavior

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2006 06:15 Edited at: 19th Jan 2006 06:50
I noticed that since I made the gravestones bump-mapped entities, they tend to kill zombies or any enemies that run into them. Is anybody else having this problem or is it just me?

I can fix it by making the stones not dynamic, but then I loose the bump mapping. They still look good though.

Try making a graveyard and put a zombie behind one and see if he dies when he runs into one.

Also the site is back up now!
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2006 22:06
Have you tried editing the script or adjusting the settings with a right click? Perhaps you could make a new gravestone weapon...mwahahaha
Right now I have to choose between a MP3 Player or FPSC, and then I have to see if my parents will let me buy it, they aren't keen on intenet ordering. And then I'll have to wait about 7 months and try to convince them the Gravematter isn't a scam, its legal and that I should be able to buy it...Oh your still here?

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Sinistar
Years of Service
User Offline
They kill zombies on contact! Nice effect actually if that's what you're looking for...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 10:14:59
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 10:14:59