Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Entity x object and sound- is it possible?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2006 19:53 Edited at: 19th Jan 2006 19:54
Hello guys is it possible to get into fpscretor engine *.x file with texture and sound(mp3 or wav?) Is it possible to click on lets say button and it will say : "MISSION Complete"? Is it possible make and atacking sound for AI model?

If yes, please i will really appreceate your answer.

Thanks
Vlad
Years of Service
User Offline
Howdie

You can't have sound in a model. I saw another thread with stuff done in 3DS Max... well... the principle is the same for a DX file.

Regarding the rest, it's more a scripting thing and I really have no clue if it can work. And you can play the sound with scripting.

The only lazy people that can complete games are genius. You don't look like a genius, so you better stop being lazy.
Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2006 02:51
yes...

there already are a set of sounds for each charecter in the audiobank, and they are controlled by the fpe, and triggered by the fpi...

Mr Sunshine
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks 2 BULLSHOCK 2 butwhat about some tricks explanations?

Do anybody have some tips how to do lets say button and after u click on it it will say missionis accomplish anybody can show the clue script? Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 14:52:30
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 14:52:30