Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / procreation is painful. (attempt 2)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2006 04:32
is it just me or are these boards playing up alot lately. I just spent over 1/2 an hour typing a message only to have the page dissapear when i hit post.

Anyway, to my dilema.

In my project, when a person is in a house, he grows to a point where he spawns another person. At this point it calls a function and finds the first avaliable person and brings them to life.
But the problem is, sometimes the person wont spawn and the house char's health is reset as if they did. Sometimes it might take 2 runs or 20. So im wondering if someone can pick up where the problem is.

As u can see i also tryed it with out the function, calling just a normal gosub instead, but it still has the same result. And its not all the time, 99.9% of the time it works, but that .1% pops up to frequently for my liking.

Anyway thanks in advance.
crighton

Why are the forgotten always remembered? But no-one remembers me?!
crighton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2006 14:19
never mind. It wasnt this part that was the problem.

thanks again.

Why are the forgotten always remembered? But no-one remembers me?!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 15:30:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 15:30:29